Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma is currently seeking a skilled Graphic Designer to work in our fast-paced Marketing Department and will be responsible for designing various print and digital materials across the company. This position will work alongside a team of talented designers and will report to the Creative Director.
· Create and maintain engaging and compelling materials for internal stakeholders, that communicate and enhance our brand (digital, print and presentation design).
· Assist in development of creative design strategies to keep communication clear, fun and a differentiated part of our internal team’s experience.
· Ensure that all work stays within established brand guidelines.
· Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to gather all relevant information and materials.
· Take conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and compelling.
· Stay organized, meet deadlines, and work autonomously, when needed.
· Communicate design concepts and strategies, verbally and visually, and engage in giving & receiving constructive feedback.
· 3+ years professional design experience.
· Portfolio demonstrating experience in digital and print.
· Proficiency with current versions of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint).
· Exercise a strong foundation in design & typography fundamental.
· Customer service-minded communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
· High enthusiasm, creativity, and initiative.
· Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Sense of humor (always a plus).
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.