Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
Doma is seeking a Sr. Brand Copywriter to join our corporate marketing team. This role reports to the VP, Corporate Marketing and will be responsible for bringing our brand story to life across multiple channels. As the senior brand copywriter, you’ll contribute a balance of natural storytelling ability and excellent writing skills, and will have a keen ability to captivate your audience with clever and compelling content. Channels and mediums include website, display, social, ads, headlines, landing page copy, and more.
- Activate Doma’s brand voice consistently across channels and communications
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the demand gen, product marketing, design, and other teams to create copy that inspires and converts
- Work with stakeholders to create compelling content for the website, collateral, advertisements, social media, blogs, newsletters, videos, and more
- Draft and collaborate on customer, external facing, and other communications
- Write and refine content across the Doma website, up-leveling our written content by streamlining, simplifying, and infusing copy with Doma’s brand voice
- Analyze content and make appropriate copy recommendations to improve SEO performance
- Liaise with subject-matter experts to understand our products/services to create clear and engaging copy
- Copyedit and proofread other corporate written materials as needed
- BA or equivalent in English, Marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in content writing for marketing and comms (blogs, video scripts, display, landing pages, DM, social, email, PR, etc)
- Experienced and thoughtful copywriter who knows how to enhance brand presence across channels
- Skilled at writing both short-form and long-form content
- Enjoys partnering with designers to align words with visuals
- Ability to execute quickly, independently, and with limited supervision
- Resilience in making edits and rewriting content when feedback is received
- Ability to stay organized, balance multiple projects at once, and effectively communicate (and stick to) deadlines
- Ability to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.