Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Sells the Company's products and services to the real estate and financial community in order to maximize profitable market share in an assigned territory. Develops and maintains customers for the company by the extensive application of sales and service techniques.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and increases the sales volume of assigned territory by selling the products and services of Company to professional customers, such as attorneys, bankers, savings and loan associations, savings banks, builders, developers, realtors, mortgage bankers, independent escrow companies, or other users of company services
- Drives and makes daily calls to numerous customers or prospective customers for the company
- Assists customers with particular needs such as expediting special orders, resolving discrepancies, and investigating and securing settlement of complaints. Keeps current accurate records of calls made, expenses incurred, and order volume
- Continually assesses competitor actions within assigned territory. Is aware of new competitor practices if they arise and informs superior immediately of said practices, together with recommendations to counteract the competitor's strategies
- Assists in developing sales forecasts, territory potentials, workload analysis, call programs and routes
- Continually increases knowledge of sales skills, concepts, techniques, etc., and develops and improves sales presentations
- Regularly promotes and maintains favorable customer relations for company by arranging and participating in the presentation of educational training programs for customer, their associations, or any other interested groups; entertaining customers at appropriate social events; providing plant tours and periodically speaking before professional, business or civic groups on a variety of title, escrow and related topics; attending meetings and serving on the committees of local trade associations and civic and professional groups
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Sales Representative:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience in Title or Real Estate preferred
- Proficient computer skills including operating common and/or specialized software related to title and escrow
- Excellent communication skills
- Skill in speaking effectively in front of individuals and groups
What Doma brings to the Table
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
- Yearly Bonuses
Details of the Role
- Valid Drivers License in good standing in State assigned to work
- Required state licensing and certification
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.