Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Create content and implement processes for all business units to meet industry standard compliance regulations and best business practices in the title & escrow industry.
- Assist in creation and implementation of company best practices, policies and procedures
- Execute action plan to enforce policies and best practices
- Regularly perform post-closing audits to ensure compliance with applicable state laws and industry regulations
- Monitor state legislative and regulatory updates pertaining to escrow procedures
- Serve as point of contact for operation escalations when applicable
- Analyze and document audit and loss data for monthly leadership review
Required Skills & Experiences
- 2+years escrow compliance experience preferred
- Knowledge of title and escrow practices and standard audit/regulatory guidelines
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- National settlement knowledge; research state specific guidelines
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, attention to detail and initiative to improve processes
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Proficiency in Resware a plus!
- Driven to problem solve
- Ability to gather and analyze data, compile information and prepare detailed reports
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and leader
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.