Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Prepare a wide range of marketing and support tools to existing NATIC Independent Agents to increase NATIC’s wallet share of agent remittances. Assist the sales team with various tasks such as local trade shows, active agent marketing campaigns, new agent on-boarding materials, collateral development, customer satisfaction analysis, sales and service programs.
Interact with department heads, sales and education teams and title agents to ensure that the collateral and other communications reflect the brand of the company accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in business preferred with an emphasis in marketing, but not
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales enablement related Preferably in the title insurance, mortgage or housing industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with project management.
- Sound understanding of marketing and project management principles.
- Solid understanding of the Title Insurance Industry, including products, services and channelsof
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in
- Sound understanding of marketing project management and cost analysis and how they relate to a sales team.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Proficiency within Salesforce and Marketo platfroms.
- Effective project management skills.
- Excellent collaborative and working relationship skills.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and develop strategic plans
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
- As needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties will include supporting the sales team with the development of new collateral materials to offer existing agents to increase exposure and wallet share of NATIC agents. Work with project-management software to ensure collateral materials and events are delivered on time and without issue.
Work closely with the SVP Agency to develop new campaigns and tools targeted towards active agents to create a better partnership with active agents.
Develop and define improved customer data to create better tracking and targeting of offers to agents.
- Work closely with NATIC department heads in coordinating various marketing collateral items.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of sales proposals, collateral, rate cards,newsletters, brochures, event flyers and many other materials related to
- Produces marketing materials, including project management and cost analysis for each
- Executing a wide variety of programs that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns,outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customercommunications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports and making recommendationsto concurrent programs for corrective
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all organizational units and providing promptanswers to requests in order to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timelyselective
- Work with established project management systems for documenting and trackingmarketing project
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program.
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need.
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy.
- Attending tradeshows, company sponsored promotions and
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Other duties as assigned by SVP Agency.