Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
States Title is now seeking a Facilities Project Manager to be responsible for …
- Creation of standards for all offices to gain economies of scale
- Creating and updating processes to allow our team and the business to work more efficiently, thereby saving the company time and money
- Establishing and overseeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, janitorial, cabling, movers, furniture, and technology
- Lease management and negotiations
- Liaison with landlords and property managers
- Vendor relationships
- Ensuring all offices are maintained to Federal and State codes
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Project management of building projects including managing vendors such as architects, construction, cabling, electrical, furniture, security, movers, and others.
- Build relationships throughout the company including managers at local offices and other internal partners
- Drive strategy and direction for site operations
- Support the creation and delivery of operational objectives, facilities services, programs, and contracts in the portfolio
- Develop standards and procedures as business and customer needs evolve
- Drive and support special projects and strategic initiatives
- Establishes trust and maintain open, positive relationships with the team and customers
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utility consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Coordinate and Manage external contractors
- Control onsite activities such as parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security, etc.
- Experience working with access control software
- Experience managing visitor management systems
- Experience working with video surveillance software
- Experience managing access control hardware installations
- Knowledge of Physical Security best practices
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional real estate / facilities experience required - a significant portion of which should demonstrate success in managing complex facilities and rapid growth
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Extensive project management knowledge and background a must
- Ability to managed multiple simultaneous projects including renovations and buildouts
- Familiarity with access control, lease management, and vendor management software
- Vendor management
- Ability communicate and craft presentations appropriate for executives and customers
- Thinking strategically and roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Results oriented cross-functional leadership success partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
- Executional excellence – consistently deliver programs to successful outcomes in a fast- moving environment
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customers, and technology
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.