Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the role
Under executive direction, the Tampa Area Manager will be responsible for supporting all Florida operations to achieve all recruiting, growth and top line revenue goals for revenue producing staff. While working in tandem with the Managing Director in supporting a growth motivated company, they will identify, qualify and contact targeted revenue producers to tell our story and to share the opportunities and benefits available in the company.
They will work with the Managing Director and other Senior Management to identify market segments with the potential for revenue growth and in the preparation for the successful hiring, and eventual transition to the company.
They will conduct presentations about the company to prospective targets while sharing details about company employee benefits, company systems, support resources and other tangible advantages to joining the company.
They will develop efficient and well-documented processes to ensure a pro-active, precise, and methodical prospecting and qualification of recruiting targets; likely including target lists, status meetings and thorough communication. They will drive accountability and make the best impression possible to all new staff and current associates. They will inspire this team to create a delightful experience, for the newest additions to our company.
Additionally, they may personally represent the Company to the real estate and financial community to maximize profitable market share in their territory.
They will be excited to join the ‘title and escrow company of the future. They will coach and help grow the company and team. They will collaborate with the Florida Operations Manager to create an efficient, enjoyable hiring experience while providing expertise and clarity regarding the larger organization.
What will you be doing?
Recruiting and Growth
- Work with the Managing Director to identify market segments with the potential for revenue growth
- Partner with Managing Director to achieve all recruiting, hiring and revenue goals for revenue producing staff
- Identify, qualify and contact targeted revenue producers
- Utilize all company resources, social media and other search tools to identify potential candidates, while utilizing company systems and support
Growth of Top Line Revenue
- Work with the Managing Director to identify markets with the potential for top line revenue growth
- Partner with Managing Director to achieve all top line revenue goals for the company
Welcoming and Onboarding
- With the support of the Florida Operations Manager and others, process all new hire recruits for the region and create onboarding checklist to ensure smooth onboarding experience.
- Successfully support the transition of new associates (recruits), ensuring that all appropriate parties are included
- Inspire this new team to create a delightful experience, for the newest additions to our company
Own & Advise
- Own and guide your Team’s ability to deliver excellent, proactive, service and support throughout the hiring, transition and on-boarding process while remaining an important contact for on-going resolutions or needs
- Search constantly for productive additions to the Team’s staffing and drive these improvements through to solution
- Document and formalize these processes to create clear sources of truth and easy-to-follow procedures
- Responsible for personnel and payroll policy administration, enforcement, and compliance
- Responsible for direct reports Annual Performance Review and Growth Development plan
Inspire & Coach
- Guide and support all Management and Associates in developing their:
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners
- Have fun! Create encouraging team incentives and promote team cohesion and trust
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years escrow/title company operations experience; 3+ years in a leadership position
- Educate, inspire, and coach all targets and recruits
- Execute system improvements quickly and efficiently based on performance
- Make metrics-driven recommendations and decisions
- Foster a fast-paced, results-driven, high-performance work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Passion for multitasking and context-switching
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs often
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- Company expense account and company credit card
- Cell phone or phone allowance