Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with management of title agent confidential information, and ensures compliance with corporate and federal privacy policies.
- Requests, collects and maintains regulatory information, including, but not limited to business insurance and bond requirements, state issued agent licenses and attorney bar licenses.
- Assists in the review of compliance examinations of issuing agencies; and provides support to multiple departments, as it relates to ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and state regulations.
- Ensures the timely appointment of title agents/agencies and appointment renewals with state regulatory departments.
- Assists with management of regulatory requirement knowledge base.
- Assists with information gathering for regulatory examinations and internal audits from Corporate Compliance Department.
- Assist management with annual agency assessment reviews, as it relates to information gathering and review tracking.
What you should bring to the table:
- Ability to multi-task and work in an exciting fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Ability to interact professionally with senior management, middle management, professionals and other associates, customers, visitors, agents, prospective agents, or vendors.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and projects in an effort to promote efficiency.
- Ability to work cooperatively and courteously with others.
- Ability to access and review processes and recommend efficiency improvements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Five plus years of experience in the title insurance industry preferred.
- Experience preferred in Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in a production environment with ability to meet deadlines in a high-volume work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What NATIC brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees include medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting-edge employee options not typically found in market
- Remote work friendly environment
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin