Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
The Recruiter will be excited to join the ‘title and escrow company of the future,’ ready to help scale our Local Branches team. The successful candidate will have personal, hands on experience sourcing, screening, and securing diverse talent at all levels within a Title & Escrow organization. They will be instrumental in the execution of high-volume recruiting strategies that enable the organization to attract and hire the key talent required to meet its business objectives. The Recruiter will also be a champion of Doma’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team. If this sound like an opportunity you get excited about, we would love to hear more about you!
- Own the success and quality of the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- You are detail oriented and work to keep the applicant tracking system updated for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Stakeholder/Client Engagement - You interpret your client’s business and requirements and set expectations with the client and stakeholders.
- Candidate Attraction - You get active and potential candidates excited about and interested in a career at States Title by telling stories that convey our unique career possibilities, fantastic culture, and competitive advantage.
- Candidate Experience - You strive to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Sourcing - You use your sourcing best practices to find and attract the best talent in the market
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
- 3+ years Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience
- Recruiting experience in a high-volume environment is preferred
- Recruiting experience in Title and Escrow.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.