Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
Doma is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect, in this role you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the Sales journey. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide the GTM organization on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to architect the future of real estate transactions.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to build, maintain and improve the Salesforce instance, plus assist in building training for field sales executives with onboarding activities
- Provide daily administration and support of Salesforce including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts
- Customize Salesforce setup to align with the business, marketing, and sales processes
- Translate user needs into Salesforce functionality and execute the required work in Salesforce
- Train, consult, educate and communicate knowledge of applications, system tools, and processes to all new and existing employees in Sales and Marketing
- Perform regular data uploads, data maintenance, and cleaning activities
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules, and approval processes
- Document processes and procedures in Salesforce
- Create reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Maintain Salesforce database health
Skills & Experience
- Must have Salesforce Admin Certification
- 5+ years experience in sales operations at a B2B SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Lightning environment
- Hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Understanding of advanced analysis, reporting, formatting, data manipulation, and presentation
- Experience with B2B lead management best practices
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in sales software like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Tableau, Einstein Analytics
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.