Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
The Doma Local team exists to accelerate ground-breaking ideas into reality by architecting the future of real estate transactions. As a Sales Operations Manager you will provide critical insights, inform our strategy, and execute on a diverse range of initiatives including sales compensation, reporting, strategic planning, sales strategy, and goal setting.
- Serving as a consultant to HR Operations on sales compensation and incentive planning
- Partnering with GTM, Finance, HR Operations, and Marketing leadership on budgeting, goal setting, metric definition, and sales performance reporting
- Supporting the GTM team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects
- Building dashboards via Salesforce to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
- Developing models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy
- Translating strategy into specific business initiatives and developing sound and measurable operational plans that can be iterated to flex with the business
- Creating and delivering impactful C-suite presentations on strategy and methodology that can guide strategic planning
- Coordinating global stakeholders for centrally led initiatives
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales operations role, ideally supporting a technology sales team
- Must have strong Excel experience including what if modeling scenarios
- A deep understanding of sales organization best practices demonstrated through prior operational roles
- Experience running tactical or strategic sales trainings
- Strong computer skills, including Xactly, Slack, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High energy and positive problem solving attitude
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
Bonus Skills & Experience
- SFDC Administration Certification