Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are looking for an experienced leader to help manage and mature our service desk organization. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders to provide best-in-class support to the enterprise. You will be the customer-advocate within the IT organization, helping to shape our technology to empower our associates. If you believe in ownership and autonomy and are excited about the opportunity of being part of a company with strong growth, join us!
- An obsession for customer service.
- A passion for data quality and metrics.
- The ability to think strategically and translate business needs into effective support models, removing roadblocks and providing guardrails for the teams to succeed
- The ability to assess impact of a situation and escalate as needed.
- The ability to manage a diverse team, across multiple locations nationwide.
- Experience building and maintaining a knowledge management system.
- Leadership principles rooted in empathy, feedback, and empowering people
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience building and leading service desk.
- ITIL or similar certification.
- Experience with ITSM tools, such as ServiceNow.
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things IT.
- Business-minded pragmatism.
- Continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Creative and practical approaches to problem solving.
- Data-driven decision making.
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
- Feeling that the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.