Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Opportunity:
The Doma Operations Learning and Enablement Team is on a mission to build a culture of learning and performance across the organization. Our goal is to invest in our Operations leaders through holistic, robust leadership development interventions that provide them the learning experiences and coaching to support their growth into transformational leaders. Our goal is to foster and grow emotionally intelligent, people-focused, operational leaders who will lead our business into the next phase of its growth.
We are committed to providing leadership development across the organization so that leaders can build great teams and team members can contribute to an excellent customer experience and transform the closing process for homeowners.
The Learning Team believes in the following:
- We are partners with a servant leadership mindset
- Diverse expertise is essential
- Data shapes the story
- Strong culture drives transformational learning outcomes
The Manager, Operations Leadership Development role is an opportunity to execute the Learning Team’s vision by leading our leadership development strategy for our Operations people-leaders. This person will work with colleagues across the Learning Team, and key stakeholders in Operations, to identify areas for increased leadership capacity, and support individual and collective development among our Operations managers and supervisors.
During the first 90 days, this person will:
- Conduct a thorough needs-assessment to identify areas for development and capacity building among current leaders and high-potential future leaders
- Create a leadership development strategy that supports current leaders and plans for organizational growth and capacity-building over the coming months
- Develop a leadership coaching plan and work with individual managers and supervisors to support their goals and pathways to growth
- Work with learning + enablement partners to create leader-facing professional learning communities and facilitate strong group learning experiences
- Plan and pilot a new leader onboarding program to support our newest managers and supervisors
- You have 5+ years of experience in adult learning, leadership development, and/or coaching
- Certifications in coaching or leadership development is a plus
- You value opportunities to work with diverse stakeholders and bring an asset-based mindset to all people development work
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and can manage multi-faceted programs for diverse audiences.
- You have experience designing and implementing strong development programs for new and seasoned leaders
- You are goal oriented, a strong planner, and can execute against plans with efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborate effectively with people across various parts of an organization.
- You are highly adaptable, operate with agility, and thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You seize opportunities to make an impact, and constantly look for ways to improve.
- You are a learner, and you are ready to test your skills in a new, rigorous, fast-paced context.