Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We’re looking for a Director, Customer Success to drive a high performing, productive and collaborative culture within the customer success management team. You’ll be responsible for building out and managing a team of engaged and talented CSMs, focused on supporting, retaining, and expanding our customer accounts on a daily basis. You’ll manage segment-specific customer account strategy; train, manage and inspire a growing team of CS professionals; and identify and create process efficiencies as we experience rapid growth. The ultimate success of this role will be based on your ability to reach retention, expansion, and advocacy metrics.
- Develop and implement processes that positively influence key client business metrics, uncovering at-risk client situations and acting quickly to avoid attrition.
- Own the entire post Implementation customer lifecycle for the relevant segment - implement best practices, fine tune the customer journey, identify opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Define and manage all operational metrics for the team from high level OKRs to individual goals
- Develop and deploy scalable customer success strategies and playbooks aimed at influencing customer value and success measures for our customer base.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership across the team, prioritizing skill development and professional growth to the existing team while attracting high potential talent as we grow.
- Represent the customer success team cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations and Technology and advocate on behalf of customers by translating customer behaviors and feedback into actionable insights, roadmap and engagement ideas.
- Take a goal-oriented and data-driven approach to understanding and driving customer sentiment, health and expansion.
- Continue to refine customer health criteria to ensure its reflective of customer sentiment and develop outcome-based action plans and escalation paths to swiftly resolve and improve the customer’s experience.
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams
- 8+ years experience in Customer Success/Service/Account Management roles
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity of a maturing organization
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- A self-starter mentality able to adapt quickly to change with a proven track record of executing on team initiatives and priorities.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline goals
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.