Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
This opportunity allows you to utilize the skills and knowledge you have developed as an Escrow Officer to join a team whose main focus is to finalize the operation of recently closed branches across the country. Requirements include but are not limited to, researching closed transactions with accounting errors and applying analytical skills determine the cause of the problem, and how to correct it by using file and website information, as well as your personal experience. Handle matters involving incorrect document recordings or unrecorded matters. Assist with premium remittance and other policy issues. Support customers, lenders, and other North American departments. Assist with incoming calls and emails related to branch files. Have the ability to work on long term projects to achieve the goals of the team. Assist the branches with compliance matters. Support existing branches with file issues and balancing files.
- Manages time, appointments, and schedule in an efficient manner
- Effectively communicates in person and on the telephone with clients and customers.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary information and escrow transactions
- Understands and complies with escrow accounting procedures and Good Funds Law
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Escrow Officer:
- Three Year responsible Escrow Officer Experience
- Three Year minimum Softpro TPS Experience
- Multiple State Closing Knowledge preferred
- Basic terminology and documents related to title and escrow
- Customer service techniques
- Have analytical skills and be able to use resources available to resolve issues.
- Experience with Purchase, refinance, and commercial transactions
- Experience working in multiple States
- Desire to learn the customs and practices of dealing with transactions across the country
- Organizational & Math Skills
- Business writing skills and basic English grammar and spelling
- Identifying, obtaining, reading detail relevant to escrow
- Operating desktop computers and common software
- Being productive, efficient and meeting deadlines in a high volume environment
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Title Agent License preferred
What NAT brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.