Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
Doma is seeking a Field & Event Marketing Director with in-person and virtual events experience to join our Revenue Marketing Team. As Director, Field & Event Marketing, you will be responsible for driving the marketing event strategy, content development in partnership with Product Marketing, the overall planning process, and execution for virtual and in-person events. This role will have responsibility for grooming a small 2-3 person team to start in support of the overall field & event marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate must be a strong partner to the sales organization and a seasoned hand at driving direct impact to the pipeline. You should be comfortable managing executive speakers, industry thought leaders and internal stakeholders alike to drive support for all event related efforts at all levels of the organization with a collaborative approach and build solid relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You should be well versed in budget management and event analysis to determine outcomes related to lead generation, pipeline acceleration, customer feedback, and ROI.
- Drive and grow our field & event marketing program by assessing the right events to attend, building program design, engaging vendors and handling logistics, and driving pre- and post-event marketing tactics
- Build a marketing events plan aligned to campaigns, key programs, and business objectives and manage the team to deliver against these strategic goals
- Create comprehensive event project plans, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, escalate risks and challenges appropriately, and ensure events are delivered on time and on budget
- Test and iterate on multiple event formats (i.e., webinars, customer panels, corporate trade shows, in-person fireside chats, etc.) to identify and double down on winning tactics
- Build relationships with customers and industry players to collaborate on events as co-presenters, panelists, guest speakers, etc.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, etc. to surface event opportunities, create agendas, and coordinate cross-functional collaboration
- Work with demand generation team to create event emails, landing pages, and demand generation activities to achieve event goals
- Lead creation of event communications and promotion to drive meaningful attendance and help to build pipeline.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of field / event management and planning experience with virtual and in-person events
- Some experience managing an events team is a plus- either as a director, lead or senior manager
- Strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as keen attention to detail.
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and on multiple project requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up.
- Motivated, positive attitude, and results-oriented.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.