Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Opportunity:
The technical solution engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering (both operational and technical) to clearly identify customer pain points and how they connect to our solutions
- Tailor product demos to unique prospect needs to clearly depict value proposition
- Build demo environments for non-SMEs to showcase high-level value prop for less technical audiences
- Understand how the prospect is situated from a tech stack perspective and present the solution in a way that best maps to their desired outcomes.
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Tailor our stories to resonate with diverse audiences
- RFP/RFI response owner. Bring together the right stakeholders on the Doma side for any legal, or functional questions in a timely manner
- Conduct Proof Of Concepts where necessary to help your customers validate technical requirements (Platform Integrations)
- Document new feature requests and keep up cadence with Product to ensure for optimal prioritization
- Help quantify and triage incoming request to enable easier prioritization by product and engineering
- Excellent time management.
- Resilient in navigating through ambiguity and translating the theoretical to applicable
- Stakeholder management – ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Attention to detail.
- Comfort with numbers, people, and technology.
- Level of Education (Minimum): Bachelors Degree
- Type of Education (Minimum): Bachelors Degree in Quantitative/technical discipline
- Years of Experience (Minimum): 2 - 4 years of experience
- Type of Related Work Experience (Minimum): Previous experience in a technical, cross functional role
- Level of Education (Preferred): Bachelors Degree
- Type of Education (Preferred) (For example, Bachelors Degree in Finance): B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS
- Years of Experience (Preferred): 2 - 4 years of experience
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a technology company or related experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.