Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a high-energy, self-motived and collaborative Remote Sales Executive to join our Local Direct (Emerging Markets) sales team, a key growth area for the Doma organization.
Doma’s Local Direct sales team is responsible for generating leads, qualifying opportunities, scheduling meetings/demos and closing deals for our Local Direct business. The right candidate will have superb communication skills and be comfortable with selling software solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Does this sound like you?
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ years' B2B sales experience in a SaaS environment
- SALES DNA: Track record of full cycle sales success, understands a consultative sale and comes to the table armed with a sales process
- AGILE: Possess the desire to learn, pivot and adjust to the changing landscape of a growing company whilst maintaining organization and prioritization
- HIGH BUSINESS ACUMEN: Professional, excellent communication skills, self-starter and enthusiastic
- TECH SAVVY: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- A HUNTER: Hunter mentality with solid sales DNA coupled willingness to learn and be a part of something great!
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e., Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.