Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP, Demand Marketing the Director of Sales & Marketing Operations will manage a small team and be responsible for defining, optimizing and scaling go-to-market (GTM) processes and systems with a particular emphasis on metrics and ROI analysis; lead assignment and follow up processes; database management; sales process best practices; campaign execution support; and GTM technology stack management. The ideal candidate is process driven, detail oriented and has demonstrated experience building best-in-class operational processes and teams from the ground up.
- Drive the vision, scope, and strategy of the sales and marketing technology roadmap.
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements, within and across functional areas.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure alignment on key processes such as attribution, lead scoring, and routing, sales follow up, account management and more.
- Own the end-to-end lead management process from capturing, scoring, filtering, enriching, routing, and assigning high quality leads to the correct BDR or sales rep.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation, list management, and lead processes in Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Own, analyze and communicate the strategy, execution, and optimization of metrics across the revenue generation funnel — marketing sourced/influenced inquiries, MQLs / MQAs, SQLs, pipeline and revenue.
- Lead reporting and dashboard development, including using data from SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics, Looker, and relevant sales / marketing systems.
- Lead, develop, and grow a team of Sales and Marketing Operations experts to develop sales and marketing automation strategies that support revenue goals
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience working in Sales and Marketing operations function in a B2B environment
- Deep technical and business knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Understanding of and proven experience with lead nurturing, scoring, and attribution
- Strong understanding of current Sales & Marketing technologies available in the market to improve conversion and efficiency
- Analytical thinker with expert experience analyzing, interpreting, and reporting key marketing and sales metrics across systems
- Metrics focused and result-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Previous leadership experience with proven success of managing a high performing team
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.