Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a Field Sales Trainer - East to join our Sales Enablement team to create, lead and grow our sales training program nationally!
Responsibilities include conducting continuing sales training, preparing learning material, and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on the job and recommend ways to increase productivity. Our Field Sales Trainer will be tasked with onboarding field sales representatives, managers, directors and other sales support roles focusing on improving the effectiveness and contribution of sales and sales support teams.
Doma’s National Field Sales Trainer will help us increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Deliver group training and individual coaching to enhance employee capabilities
- Partner with sales team to design quality sales and customer success training programs to address learning objectives
- Work with Sales Managers and Sales Operations to schedule and deliver individual and team training
- Report on training program effectiveness and adjust programs as needed
- Be resourceful to learn and master the complexities of the industry that Doma serves
- Learn and deliver new and existing general people development programs in assigned market as needed
- Lead the design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of quality sales training programs
- Design onboarding process for new hires of the sales organization
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive onboarding improvements
- Develop, contribute, and help maintain sales enablement resources and materials including sales playbooks, learning paths, certification programs, and a content library
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Manage a blended learning model to include in-person, webinar, self-paced, and event-based training
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques
Skills and Knowledge
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate with learners at all levels and stages of their development as well as motivate large classrooms in the communication of complex technical and sales topics
- Proven ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Curriculum development experience across multiple modalities, including eLearning, instructor led and virtual training.
- Experience onboarding and training in decentralized environments using conference tools and LMS capabilities to meet learning objectives.
- Experience developing training programs covering process, product and skills to individual contributors at all levels.
- 7+years of direct experience in sales training or sales enablement
- Experience in sales or managing sales teams preferred
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices, processes, and technologies
- An ability to manage projects from concept to completion and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior understanding of sales methodologies, sales processes, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Proficiency with CRM
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and additional certification in training is a plus