Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are seeking an Escrow Processor (post closing & recording) in our Arlington branch location.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ordering payoffs and reviewing payoff judgements as needed
- Interfacing with HOAs to ascertain HOA fees at time of transaction close
- Calculating interest requirements for payoff demands
- Responsible for data entry into our production systems
- May be asked to help with other departments on an as needed basis from time to time
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Escrow Processor
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated detail orientation
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Comfortable speaking and interacting with customer service at outside banks and lenders
- Knowledge of escrow/title terminology (Deed of Trust, Lender, etc.) a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Typing and 10key accuracy is required.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, including escrow officers, attorneys and others.
- Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication.
- The ability to identify, obtain and organize documents with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- A natural drive to live by our Core Values.
What NAT brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
Details of the Role
- Position is located in our Arlington, TX location
- Full time position, 8 hours a day, actual schedule may vary depending on time slot we need coverage in.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.