Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Executive Assistant reports to the Chief Financial Officer and supports their leadership team as well as the accounting, FP&A, tax, financial reporting and investor relations functions within the organization.
- Coordinate administrative tasks for the team including generating reports, department budget reconciliation and other inter-department liaise
- Arrange group meetings/events including quarterly finance all hands, offsites, launches, celebrations, etc.
- Manage individual calendar/travel management for senior finance staff
- Coordinate onboarding for finance team members (immediately following company orientation through first 2 weeks)
- Book and schedule travel for offsites, and events as needed.
- Create/lead/support team building events (virtual and in person)
- Maintain a database for customer contact/initial discovery research to help support our learnings and customer obsession
- Assist with content for leadership documents such as PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, and memos
- Maintain and follow-up on trackers for strategic risks and action plans
- Work closely with leadership to ensure priorities are tracked and completed in a timely manner.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an executive assistant, project manager, or similar role
Ideally, You Are:
- Happiest when collaborating with many other players and stakeholders, while still able to work autonomously
- A supreme problem solver
- Incredibly organized
- Excited about the intellectual challenges as we all work together to create the future of real estate
- Operating at a high level of emotional intelligence
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and jumping in where needed
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.