Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
DOMA is architecting the future of real estate transactions. Using machine intelligence and patented technology solutions, we’re creating a simple, efficient, and affordable closing experience for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents and homebuyers. We’re using our technology to remove the friction and frustration from a 100+ year old closing process. Our platform empowers our home closing experts to deliver a previously unimaginable customer experience at every point of the real estate transaction process.
DOMA is seeking a Sr Service Desk Analyst with a background in endpoint management. This person will provide end-user Windows and MAC expertise to support virtual users at multiple locations around the country. In this role, you will utilize networking skills to help troubleshoot issues for our internal clients. We are looking for someone that is obsessed with customer service that can learn quickly and be adaptable to change.
- Be obsessed with providing excellent customer service
- Adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: close tickets in a timely manner while upholding customer service standards
- Anticipate and proactively respond to customers
- Able to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams to achieve results
- Able to support 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Contact support teams to assist with incident resolution regarding system outages
- Follow up on unresolved ticket status on behalf of the customer
Required Skills & Experience
- CCNA, or Microsoft 365 Certified: Expert required.
- ITIL Foundation or obtain within three months.
- Azure / Microsoft 365 Certification or obtain within three months.
- Excellent oral communications skills in a telephone-centric customer service setting.
- 10 + years of IT Support experience supporting more than 1000 users.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent service
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment and discretion
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Action- oriented and self-motivated with the ability to improve the effectiveness and performance of the Service Desk team
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OS, Office 365, Active Directory, TCP/IP. Printers, Scanners, M.D.M. and Mobile devices
- Experience support VDI environments. Terminal Services / Windows Virtual Desktop
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.