Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Our Business Operations organization believes deeply in a culture of learning and continuous improvement. A culture where coaching is alive and continuously shaping behaviors that create high-performing, customer-focused teams. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people and thereby give the best to our customers. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual that is ready to work daily with associates to help them to deliver a high quality and efficient results in their queues. They will be working alongside talented department managers to improve and simplify the title and escrow experience to deliver an efficient and issue free closing. They will also be the owner of many administrative duties where attention to detail and identifying trends will be critical to drive a great employee experience and as a result operational efficiency. This includes obsessing over ways to increase the speed to proficiency of all employees. They will be a pivotal leader in gaining alignment with teams around coaching and quality standards and apply coaching in a targeted way. They will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results across the end to end experience.
- Directly supervise a team of up to 20 associates
- Drive targeted coaching through quantitative and qualitative trends for existing employees
- Oversee the certification process for new hired employees and annual re-certification of core processes and department specific knowledge
- Conducts regular 1:1s with all associates while maintaining individual action plans and in support of individual development plans
- Escalate to department managers and training specialist any themes on where additional training or process improvements would be helpful
- Leading and mentoring with emphasis on team achievements, engagement, and individual skill development.
- Keep management apprised of all exceptional performance, both positive and negative
- Partnership with all levels of Leadership to implement OKRs, metrics, and accountability to drive alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Provide additional training support as needed for new start classes and ad hoc training sessions
- Be a voice and advocate for the company, culture, and overall desire to create a great place to work
- Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience in Coaching, Front-line Management and/or Customer Service, focused on strategy and execution required.
- Prior people leadership experience required
- Title industry expert that includes curative work, policy and recording in the state of Texas and beyond.
- Ability to analyze records such as mortgages, liens, judgements, easements, plat maps, deeds.
- Ability to analyze the effects of probate, bankruptcy proceedings on title insurance, trusts and affidavit of heirships
- Experience developing and leading mentor programs which drive loyalty and increased speed to proficiency a plus.
- Experience working virtually with ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and manage all level of stakeholders. Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.