Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Our Business Operations organization believes deeply in a culture of learning and continuous improvement. A culture where coaching is alive and continuously shaping behaviors that create high-performing, customer-focused teams. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people and thereby give the best to our customers. We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual that is ready to work daily with clients, sales representatives and internal operations to help to deliver high quality and efficient results. The Account Manager will be working alongside talented operations managers and sales representatives to improve and simplify the title and escrow experience to deliver an efficient and issue free closing. They will be a pivotal leader in gaining alignment with different organizational teams around how to best serve our clients. They will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results across the end to end experience.
- Directly own relationships with clients, while collaborating with operations and sales representatives.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for client and internal operations, helping to troubleshoot issues, offer insights, and share client feedback.
- Participate in regular client onboarding and ongoing business reviews.
- Strive for excellent, error-free service for our clients.
- Own the end-to-end experience of assigned client(s). Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop regular written client updates summarizing accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and recommendations
- Collaborate closely with the Athena Operations retail direct team to hone processes and develop a consistent, world-class experience for the client.
- Deliver excellent, error-free service to the customer.
- Search constantly for strategic and operational improvements to your client's performance and drive these improvements through to solution.
- Foster a team experience that manifests the States Title cultural values.
- Forge excellent relationships with fellow Operations Managers, Account Managers, Customer Success team, and Sales peers.
- Proven mastery of title, curative, closing, and post-closing requirements, including state-specific nuances. Proficiency in ResWare a plus!
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic and rapidly changing needs. Proven track record of driving results through collaboration
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and individual contributor
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses