Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
As a Staff Product Security Engineer in the core technology team, you will enable end to end security into everything we build. You will be part of an outstanding engineering team that will have a massive impact on the company's future. As a key member of this team, you will have the opportunity to help define the security roadmap, up-level the organization's security focus, and grow as a leader (we believe leadership is an essential skill at every level).
If you are passionate about bringing a security-first mindset into a technology that transforms the world, then this role is for you!
- Overall minimum 8+ years of hands-on software/security engineering experience
- 5 of those years focused on security engineering - application security, pen testing, detecting and preventing web vulnerabilities and automation
- Experience with reviewing product architecture as it relates to security, and building platform and development capabilities that make secure software the default
- Ability to evangelize and lead the adoption of security practices, and educate teams on common vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Hands-on experience with adopting a shift left strategy to enable security in the software development process, adding code scans, dependency checks, and security tests to our development and CI pipelines
- Experience enabling development teams to use and interpret security tools and frameworks, baking security into the code while it is built
- Experience working auth protocols such as OAuth2 or OIDC, as well as designing and/or implementing service authentication and authorization policies
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.