Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Regional Managing Director - Midwest will be in charge of a region for Doma as we continue to grow and expand across the country. The MD will be responsible for the financial outcomes of the respective divisions and will be tasked with aggressive growth targets across the region. The Midwest MD may open new states, new cities and new branches as necessary to achieve the broad growth goals across the region.
The Regional Managing Director will have experience in a combination of escrow operations, title, realtor and lender sales, and being a people leader. This person will have deep industry experience and connections and also be excited to innovate the industry with the technology Doma is building. The leader will be the point person on the ground to work with the corporate management team and will navigate a complex organization to capitalize upon resources to achieve objectives.
This job will require someone to roll-up their sleeves and will provide the opportunity for a hungry leader to take ownership of an existing scaled operation, improve it, and then build out a large operation via profitable growth.
- Directs and develops the implementation of goals, objectives, and work standards for a Functional Unit without focus on the daily operational activities.
- Set aggressive growth targets and hire excellent reports to achieve those targets. Ideal candidate will be a solid recruiter and have connections across the region.
- Understand Doma’s value proposition and be able to clearly articulate the vision of the company to new and existing staff. Be a true people leader.
- Confers with Executive Management regarding departmental requirements and solutions; facilitates the resolution of problems and the development of new initiatives to support business segments.
- Authorizes projects, sets priorities, approves designs, and cost estimates for projects.
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Managing Director:
- Demonstrated competency in creating and execution on strategic plans.
- Proven track record of leading large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and driving organizational change.
- Demonstrated success with meeting the needs of a wide range of employees while driving team performance, monitoring results and appropriately allocating resources.
- Strong experience and knowledge of functional tools and infrastructure.
- A deep understanding of metrics/dashboards that drive an environment and culture of continuous improvement.
- Progressive experience in leading employees in multiple locations, and significant experience developing and implementing solutions.
- Possesses strong problem-solving, collaboration, critical thinking, team building, and presentation skills.
- Results oriented with strong time management and project management skills, and must be highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Strong leadership skills, leading by example, driving employee commitment through actions, and empowering employees to reach their full potential.
- High capacity for dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.
- 10+ years of management/leadership experience.
- 7+ years working in the technology industry
What Doma brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.