Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Cash Management Recon Specialist will build strong relationships with dedicated banking representatives and members of the Doma accounting, operations and technology teams. The associate will be responsible for reporting concerns to management and handling highly confidential information. Position will be fully remote – all equipment provided by the company. Associate will need to provide a remote environment that is conducive to work.
- Tracks, audits and updates authorized signers and user permissions on bank platforms and in accounting systems
- Administering Company Credit Card program
- Email sent to shared inboxes
- Revenue reconciliation
- Cash sweeps and payroll funding
- Wire processing
- Remote deposit maintenance
- May be responsible for back-up coverage for:
- Account reconciliation duties, including, researching and reconciling difficult discrepancies and problem.
- Prepares daily and monthly reports for management.
- Reporting and remitting unclaimed property for fiduciary accounts.
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our ideal Cash Mgmt Reconciliation Specialist
(These will vary based on position but these are a basis of our standards)
- High School Diploma
- Combination of education and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the position. High School Diploma required, Accounting or related degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting or related field; banking experience preferred. Business knowledge is a plus – related experience with the title, escrow, or mortgage industry.
- Beneficial technical skills: Familiarity with industry-specific applications –web-based banking platforms for major financial institutions, treasury management applications.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and commitment to produce work or deliver service of superior quality and quantity. Sets high standards and takes pride in the end product or resulting relationship. Strives to attain results with follow-up and persistence. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and high productivity to meet urgent, fixed deadlines.
- Anticipates and identifies needs, then takes action. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, including bank representatives, vendors and others.
- Strong communication skills – with co-workers, management and vendors. Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication the ability to seek direction and keep supervisor informed of job status.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, attention to detail and initiative to improve processes. Offer positive contributions through tenacious problem solving and the ability to identify issues and bring about resolution.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Team player – looks for ways to contribute; helps others as needed. Requests additional tasks or assignments to accommodate fluctuating workflow. Works to build strong relationships with all associates in the department. Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision. Acts as a leader, involved with the training of less experienced associates.
- A natural drive to live by our Core Values.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate,capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term &Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e.Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.