Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Operations Local Retail Refi Trainer
Interested in becoming a Doma Ops Trainer? That’s awesome 😊
- Read the role description below to learn about what it means to be a Doma Ops Trainer.
Ready to apply for the role?
- Fill out this form! Molly Levis will follow up directly
What does it mean to be a Doma Ops Trainer for Local Refi (Escrow)?
As a Doma Ops Trainer for the Local Refi side of the business, you will be the primary facilitator and point person for the Escrow team’s new hire onboarding program. But you won’t be without support! You will work closely with the Doma Ops Learning team and your fellow trainers to develop training plans and update content to ensure that all new hires have a strong onboarding experience.
Ops Trainers will:
- Create onboarding schedules for new hires
- Create Lessonlys and other learning resources
- Coordinate shadowing and reverse shadowing
- Facilitate group learning activities
- Work with the Learning Team and Local Refi Operations leaders to identify areas for improvement, and help create solutions
Note that the role may evolve as we continue to build out our onboarding program!
What does new hire onboarding program entail?
During their first week, new hires will go through the standardized onboarding program facilitated by the Learning Team. Starting at the end of Week 1 and into Weeks 2 and 3, they will gradually begin their function-specific onboarding program (that’s where you come in!)
The function-specific training programs in Weeks 2 and 3 will continue to evolve, and Trainers will work closely with the Learning Team as we revise these programs.
What makes someone a good candidate for this role?
While our Ops Trainers will receive ongoing coaching and development, we believe strong candidates are proficient in the following areas:
- Subject Matter Knowledge: A proficient understanding of Doma Operations, each function's mission and basic workflows, and an in-depth understanding of their specific function's role and responsibilities
- Facilitation Skills: Can effectively lead learning experiences for diverse audiences
- Culture Leadership: Demonstrates Doma's core values in all their interactions; can facilitate strong, inclusive culture-building experiences
- Coaching and Developing Others: Can coach others to success through relationship building, guidance, and support interventions
What makes the Trainer role a good career opportunity?
In addition to developing in the skillsets listed above, Trainers will have opportunities to grow their people management and strategic thinking skills, both of which are strong assets for career development. The Trainer role is a great opportunity for people who want to go into people management, leadership, and/or strategy roles, either in the immediate or long-term future.
As a Trainer, you’ll become part of our Trainer community, and will form relationships with fellow Ops Trainers and members of the Learning team.
You’ll have the opportunity to influence the new hire experience, and you will make an impact on the lives of your fellow Doma team members.
Ready to apply? Fill out this form!
Still have questions?
- Check out Building Our Trainer Bench proposal OR Slack @Molly Levis directly!