Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a results-oriented, motivated, and strategic Regional VP of Sales, East to be responsible for overseeing our Eastern Regional Sales Leaders and their account executives; helping them educate the market about Doma and generating/cultivating opportunities with new customers.
With an inclusive and collaborative culture, Doma is changing and innovating the title industry.
Our sales leadership is committed to hiring, mentoring, and growing the best salesforce by inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team.
- Expert knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams, growing pipeline, and hitting revenue targets.
- Lead, coach, train, and motivate direct reports through pipeline reviews, managing daily and weekly activities, forecasts and closed deals to ensure individual and team quotas
- Hire, develop, and lead a world-class team to support consistent achievement of sales goals with high seller participation.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; increasing productivity, resolving problems; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain an all-star sales team Inspire, empower, coach and motivate while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- Train new hires on the sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly articulated.
- Consistently deliver revenue targets – ensuring company revenue goals, and objectives are achieved quarter over quarter and year over year.
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region, dedication to the number, and to deadlines.
- Direct sales activities within the assigned area, set expectations, provide mentorship, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline, and executing each phase of the sales cycle.
- 7+ years’ experience building and leading front-line sales teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second-line management experience a plus
- 3+ years of leading successful sales teams
- Team-player mentality, hard-working, and the ability to be authoritative when necessary
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing strong internal and external business relationships across departments
- Demonstrate initiative in helping others achieve their goals.
- Knowledge of the full sales cycle, with demonstrated ability to prospect, qualify, and close deals.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader. Work cross-functionally to align prioritization & resources amongst, sales, product, marketing, engineering, and operations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, pivot as needed and adapt quickly to change, as well as be an influencing factor to the team
- Strategic problem solving, project management, proactively addressing problems and surfacing scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred; MBA a plus
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Previous experience or strong interest in technology, real estate and title industry preferred
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e., Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.