Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a Sales Manager for the Central Valley region of California with a demonstrated record of accomplishment growing, managing, and leading a team full cycle sales representatives.
Doma’s Sales Managers are hardworking and driven leaders with high energy, passion, and initiative to drive new business. We are making title and escrow a simpler, seamless process for lenders, agents, and homebuyers across the country. The Sales team focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a pipeline generation strategy within assigned territories, resulting in aggressive pipeline growth and new customer acquisition.
With an inclusive and collaborative culture, Doma is changing and innovating the title industry. Our sales leadership is committed to building the best salesforce by inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team.
- Reporting to the Director of Sales, West and overseeing a sales team of 6-10 sales representatives, the Sales Manager will maintain and increase the sales volume of assigned territory by selling the products and services of Doma to professional customers, such as attorneys, bankers, savings and loan associations, savings banks, builders, developers, realtors, mortgage bankers, independent escrow companies, or other users of company services.
- Evaluate teams, develop, and reshape them as necessary while mentoring and inspiring them to drive continually improving results through strong leadership
- Collaborate and cultivate relationships both internally and externally, opening doors and closing on new business – partner on client calls, assist in account health monitoring, and effectively maintaining strong account relationships while also reducing churn and growing new business
- Assists in developing sales forecasts, territory potentials, workload analysis, call programs and routes.
- Continually increases knowledge of sales skills, concepts, techniques, etc., and develops and improves sales presentations.
- Regularly promotes and maintains favorable customer relations for company by arranging and participating in the presentation of educational training programs for customer, their associations, or any other interested groups; entertaining customers at appropriate social events; providing plant tours and periodically speaking before professional, business or civic groups on a variety of title, escrow and related topics; attending meetings and serving on the committees of local trade associations and civic and professional groups
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of sales management experience hiring, mentoring and leading teams of sales professionals
- 5+ years direct sales experience with demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota
- Previous experience or passion for real estate related field and technology highly preferred
- Exceptional skills in managing time and resources with a sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware
- Ability to evaluate teams, develop and reshape them as necessary while mentoring and inspiring them to drive continually improving results through strong leadership
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e., Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.