Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Sales Support Specialist’s primary goal is to create sales enablement materials, campaigns and maintain CRM and automation systems, in coordination with Doma Director of Sales Support, that support sales, education and customer relationship management efforts.
Produce a wide range of sales and educational materials for the company, interact with sales, support teams and external customers to ensure that the collateral and other communications reflect the brand of the company accurately as directed by Doma Director of Sales Support. Collaborate with Sales Support team to develop and expand upon the customer retention strategy and execute that strategy through a variety of channels.
The Sales Support Specialist will endeavor to create best-in-class sales support materials in a wide variety of multi-channel formats, develop and execute customer retention strategies to grow business and maintain and expand systems make the sales process easier and more efficient.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute nurture flows that increase the engagement, retainment and share of wallet of existing customers and prospects.
- Creation of emails, forms, templates, landing pages and reports to support nurture and engagement programs within the Sales Support department.
- Document nurture processes, programs, procedures and integrations with other systems.
- Track, analyze, test, optimize and report on nurture efforts, flexing communications based on audience and providing regular readouts on campaign performance.
- Assist in fielding requests from other departments and track progress of completion.
- Proof, edit, prepare and send legal bulletins and alerts.
- Work with Sales and Operations teams to create and maintain distribution lists.
- Work within Digital Asset Management system to create and customize sales material as needed for current and new team members.
- Maintain an accessible and organized file system for the sales and support teams.
- Work with the marketing and education teams to create and maintain email, social media and content calendar.
- Help curate and post social media content.
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Assists Sales Support Department with registration, promotional materials, signage and other visual needs and assists with pre-event promotions, onsite materials and post-event communications.
- Ability to operate under pressure, meet tight deadlines and meet business objectives.
- Effective project management skills.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Plan decisions and practice good judgement.
- Build excellent working relationship with all team members to attain goals.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with all kinds of people.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in campaign management.
- 3-5 years’ experience with content management systems (CMS) and email/multimedia marketing platforms.
- Mastery of marketing strategy and the operational systems that support it.
- Solid understanding of content marketing, publishing, educational programs and events.
- Effective understanding of and experience with Salesforce and Marketo.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to train others.
- A strong working knowledge and experience in design, brand development, interactive commerce and the creative process.
- Exceptional organizational skills and sound understanding of scheduling, planning and measuring results.
- Ability to work under the direction of a direct line and dotted line system.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships and help departments achieve event goals.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the State Agency Manager to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Requires driving. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.