Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is a top 10 title and escrow provider architecting the future of real estate transactions. By using machine intelligence and our patented technology solution we are transforming residential real estate, creating a vastly more simple, efficient, and affordable closing experience for lenders, real estate professionals, and homebuyers. And as a result, we're transforming the $25B real estate market.
Guided by our cultural values, we recognize that our work can’t be done well without a team that fully reflects our customers and communities so diversity and inclusion is more than a goal for Doma, it is a responsibility and a commitment we invest in every day. because we understand that a diverse workforce and culture that is truly inclusive- where our team members feel heard, valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full potential - leads to more engaged employees, creates more effective teams and fosters greater innovation and creativity.
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager will be responsible for supporting the effective execution of the diversity and inclusion strategy, engaging with and influencing business leaders and key stakeholders, both internally and externally, and will play a unique role in building, shaping and molding diversity programs from the ground up. Focus will be on attracting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and ensuring the integration of inclusion initiatives and practices that align with and advance our overall diversity and inclusion strategy and goals.
Reports to the Senior Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Location: Open / Virtual
- Researches, develops, recommends, and executes creative strategies to foster the organization’s diversity goals
- Manages all aspects of Employee Resource Groups, including launching new groups and ensuring execution that aligns with diversity goals and objectives
- Reviews current practices and policies, assessing and analyzing the extent to which they support or hinder the company’s diversity goals
- Proactively track, analyze and manage diversity reporting metrics and milestones on a monthly basis
- Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, develop and promote diverse talent for the organization
- Interacts and engages cross-functionally with various business groups to ensure diversity and inclusion goal development & achievement
- Develops/acquires curriculum and facilitates training and development to aid diversity and retention initiatives
- Supports overseeing and coordinating partnerships with external organizations and strategic partners
- Collaborates independently to identify needs and develop diversity solutions to drive business impact
- Researches and benchmarks industry best practices to evaluate business and enterprise-wide progress to create a more inclusive workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias toward action
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including exceptional skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated analytical and data-driven skillset
- Well versed in measuring, reporting and creating data-driven narratives
- Technically savvy and creative, with ability to create exceptional presentations
- Ownership and results-driven mindset
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated experience in diversity and inclusion required
- Demonstrated experience with data tracking, analytics and reporting
- Experience coordinating and/or managing Employee Resource Groups
- Strong project management skills
Physical /Other Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Approximately 10% travel may be required
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.