Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Location: Remote US
About the Opportunity:
The Operations Learning and Enablement team is on a mission to build a culture of learning and performance across the organization; a key component of this mission is creating and sustaining strong career development pathways at all levels of the organization.
We hope to expand our talent development programs and job opportunities to high-potential future employees without Title and Escrow experience. Through these holistic and robust talent development programs, we aim to provide a strong learning experience throughout the employee lifecycle that equip all Operations employees with the skills, knowledge, and tools needed to perform their role successfully. We believe that providing these development programs will unlock potential talent, provide strong career opportunities to people from diverse backgrounds, and support our Operations teams’ rapid growth at scale.
The Learning Team believes in the following key principles:
- We are partners with a servant leadership mindset
- Diverse expertise is essential
- Data shapes the story
- Strong culture drives transformational learning
The Senior Manager, Learning Programs role is an opportunity to execute the Learning Team’s vision by designing and implementing a talent development and career growth strategy across the organization. This person will focus on expanding opportunities for high-potential candidates from outside the Title and Escrow industry, and subsequently work to build a talent development infrastructure that extends across all levels of the operation. This person will work with partners across Recruiting, Operations Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, and Learning and Enablement to provide holistic support to employees at all levels of the Operations organization.
During the first 90 days, this person will:
- Assess the opportunity for entry-level roles across the Operations organization
- Create a vision for training and supporting entry-level new hires across the organization
- Work with the recruiting team, Operations leadership, and the Diversity and Inclusion team to design and implement a candidate recruitment and hiring plan that allows for growth at scale and maintains our commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Develop a comprehensive culture strategy that emphasizes continuous learning and a sense of belonging for all
- Work with our Learning team to make any necessary revisions to our current onboarding curriculum
- Review our partnership goals and assess opportunities to initiate or improve partnerships with workforce development organizations
In first 6 months, this person will:
- Define career pathways across the Operations organization
- Develop a strategy to support growth at scale through career progression opportunities, cross-training programs, and performance interventions
- You have 5+ years of experience in program management and people development, including a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- You have experience working on organizational partnerships with multiple stakeholders involved.
- You operate with empathy, focus on the people experience, and maintain a high bar for performance.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and can manage multi-faceted programs for diverse audiences.
- You have experience designing and implementing effective culture–building strategies for diverse learners.
- You are goal oriented, a strong planner, and can execute against plans with efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborate effectively with people across various parts of an organization.
- You are highly adaptable, operate with agility, and thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You seize opportunities to make an impact, and constantly look for ways to improve.
- You are a learner, and you are ready to test your skills in a new, rigorous, fast-paced context.