Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Location: Irvine, CA
About the Opportunity:
Doma is now seeking an enthusiastic and culture driven Office Operations Manager, to join our Irvine Office. The ideal candidate is well organized, adaptable, resourceful, creative and thrives in a fast-paced environment. In coordination with the Learning and Enablement/ Operations Leadership Team, the Office Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Doma Operations Office. This person will play a critical role in providing a positive experience in already dynamic environment by helping develop strategies and programs to nurture the company culture.
This role will sit under the Operations Learning & Enablement team and report into our Manager, Learning Programs; this person will help us achieve our vision of creating a supportive, performance-focused culture that enables our team to do their best work.
The Learning and Enablement team believes:
- We are partners with a servant leadership mindset
- Diverse expertise is essential
- Strong culture drives transformational learning and meaningful work
- Deliver exceptional service to all internal and external clients and visitors.
- Oversee various vendors and related duties including but not limited to: maintenance, mailing/deliveries/ office supplies, equipment, furniture, catering & food.
- Act as Facilities & Business Resiliency liaison. Ensure office space and operations are maintained
- Handle internal meetings as well as conference room coordination and support.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate all internal messaging as it relates to daily operations of the space
- Build a culture of Doma values across the office and across various teams
- Manage and reconcile expense reports, purchase requisitions submissions and contract submissions
- Support the general employee experience in the Irvine office; help make it a great place to work
- Participate as needed in special projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience in an Office Manager or similar role
- You operate with empathy, focus on the people experience, and also maintain a high bar for performance.
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and can manage multi-faceted programs for diverse audiences.
- You are goal oriented, a strong planner, and can execute against plans with efficiency and effectiveness.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborate effectively with people across various parts of an organization.
- You are highly adaptable, operate with agility, and thrive in ambiguous environments.
- You are a learner, and you are ready to test your skills in a new, rigorous, fast-paced context.
- You adapt quickly to new learning technologies, programs, and applications
- You demonstrate a personal confidence and passion for customer service
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.