Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma is now seeking a Director of Product Marketing Manager responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market awareness of the States Title solution. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions features and footprint increases.
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Partner with the product and customer success teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Lead marketing efforts and coordinate team execution to develop strategies, content, and supporting tactics to execute unified marketing experiences.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Advise and coach the team in the development of product content and sales enablement strategy.
- Craft a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments to inform development of actions to deliver desired outcomes (i.e., acquisition, usage, etc.).
- Produce compelling sales enablement materials that resonate with our audience and drive engagement
- Understand where target personas are getting information and, in partnership with the Demand Generation team, build content, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads and/or drive usage.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting, including 5+ years in product marketing experience in the B2B technology industry
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Genuine excitement for software products and can talk comfortably about how they work
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus to drive cross-team actions to achieve significant outcomes
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects from start to finish
- Strong data comprehension and analysis skills to make informed decisions and strategic recommendations
- Have developed the messaging and positioning for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Strong skills developing content, including sales collateral that can be adapted to best reach and engage your audience
- You value collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.