Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
Doma is now seeking a Product Marketing Manager responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market acceptance and usage of States Title solutions. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions features and footprint increases.
- Support the development and execution of launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Partner with the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Stay up to date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Advise and build product content and sales enablement strategies and content to drive growth and usage.
- Craft a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments.
- Produce sales enablement materials that resonate with our audience and drive engagement
- Understand where target personas are getting information and, in partnership with the Demand Generation manager, build content, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads.
- Serve as a product advocate for internal teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting, with ideally 1+ years in product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS technology industry.
- Track record of partnering with product management and sales to contribute to product strategy.
- Genuine excitement for software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to track and support complex, cross-functional projects from start to finish.
- Data comprehension and analysis skills to make informed decisions and strategic recommendations.
- Supported the development of messaging and positioning for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
- Experiences and interest in developing content, including sales collateral that can be adapted to best reach and engage your audience.
- You value collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.