Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Junior Associate, Escrow Operations role is an exciting, entry-level opportunity for those interested in exploring a role within the homeownership space and/or Title and Escrow. As a Junior Associate, Escrow Operations, you will support our Escrow team maintain efficiency and meet their production goals so that we can better serve our customers. This role is a great fit for those who are excited to join a fast-growing startup in a $24B industry, want to impact a new approach to homeownership transactions, and are looking for a career pathway full of high-potential learning and growth opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Learn to use our title production software, and complete corresponding actions within it
- Conduct quality review of all documents for signatures
- Stack and scan final closing documents
- Identify documents for shipping as per Lender Instructions
- Sort and file necessary documents for recording
- Package and ship original documents via UPS
Required Skills & Experience
- No prior experience in title & escrow needed
- Excellent phone, email, face-to-face and remote communication skills
- The ability to multitask and focus as required and to be proactive
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Open minded to process changes, continuous system updates and enhancements
- Have a driven, positive attitude and ability to work as a team player
- Proficient in using various computer programs and ability to navigate educational, company-provided resources
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.