The Recording Associate will be responsible for executing their assigned roles and functions with timeliness, expert accuracy, and precision. They will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future’. They will drive their team to quickly and seamlessly adopt innovative technology to streamline the recording process. This role will collaborate with our NATC partners, open orders team, Title & Curative team and funding team and their functions to proactively meet customer needs and provide a delightful transaction experience.
- Quality check documents for accuracy and errors.
- Calculate accurate recording cost and generate final statements.
- Work on rejections in a timely manner and communicate issues to the appropriate team.
- Communicate with clients, county recorders, and vendors.
- Closely monitor our current pipeline.
- Identify trends and errors.
- Complete county specific forms for recording.
- Submitting documents for both eRecording and Physical Recording
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ year(s) recording experience.
- Title Only/Sub Escrow product experience preferred
- Knowledge of county requirements and associated supplemental documents
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Passion for multi-tasking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics-driven work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Bonus: Experience e-recording via Simplifile
- Bonus: Experience processing files in ResWare
- Must be a "Local" candidate with the expectation of working 1 week in the office/1 week remotely on a rotational schedule
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.