Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Recording Associate will be responsible for executing their assigned roles and functions with timeliness, expert accuracy, and precision. They will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future’. They will drive their team to quickly and seamlessly adopt innovative technology to streamline the recording process.
- Quality check documents for accuracy and errors.
- Calculate accurate recording cost and generate final statements.
- Work on rejections in a timely manner and communicate issues to the appropriate team.
- Communicate with clients, county recorders, and vendors.
- Closely monitor our current pipeline.
- Identify trends and errors.
- Complete county specific forms for recording.
- Submitting documents for both eRecording and Physical Recording
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience Necessary: Recording documents electronically using Simplifile, senargo or something comparable
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Industry experience: Title & Escrow (Preferred), Banking/mortgage, Law Firm
- Work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Work within company stated SLA’s.
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Own your ability to deliver excellent, error-free service throughout the recording process.
- Passion for multitasking and context-switching.
- Comfort with constant change and process improvement.
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs often.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.