Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are seeking a Title Assistant on our retail team within centralized operations to aid in opening orders and handling closing packages.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering orders into our software program
- Ensuring information is available for each file as needed
- Parsing and scanning closing documents and applying barcodes for upload into our production systems
- Filing and managing documents for completed files
- May be asked to help with other departments on an as needed basis from time to time
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance processes!
What you should bring to the table as our Ideal Title Assistant:
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated detail orientation
- Comfortable speaking and interacting with customer service at outside banks and lenders
- Knowledge of escrow/title terminology (Deed of Trust, Lender, etc.) a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven work environment
- Typing and 10key accuracy is required.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, including escrow officers, attorneys and others.
- Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication.
- The ability to identify, obtain and organize documents with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- A natural drive to live by our Core Values.
What Doma brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
Details of the Role
- Position is located in our Irvine office
- Full time position, 8 hours a day, actual schedule may vary depending on time slot we need coverage in.
- Must be a "Local" candidate with the expectation of working 1 week in the office/1 week remotely on a rotational schedule
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.