We are looking for an experienced leader to help manage and grow the team building Athena, our in-house title production system. Athena is where our users leverage all the advances we are making in data science and automation. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders to build alignment on project plans and roadmap, drive effective execution, and hire and mentor engineers. If you believe in ownership and autonomy and are excited about the opportunity of being part of a company with strong growth, join us!
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience hiring and leading high performance engineering teams
- A track record of delivering multiple projects on time and experience working with enterprise focused engineering teams
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into effective engineering execution by removing roadblocks and providing guardrails for the teams to succeed
- Experience with agile development processes, planning, and prioritization of projects in collaboration with product and design leads
- Leadership principles rooted in empathy, feedback, and empowering people
- Strong opinions, loosely held, about all things engineering
- Product and business-minded pragmatism
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan, with a match!
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.