Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
You Will Have:
- 7+ years of total information systems technology experience with two or more of those years specifically focused on HR data analytics and system/data project/program management.
- An undergraduate degree.
- You have an unquestionable affinity towards insights upon analyzing data to help make data driven business decisions and have a track record of successfully gleaning meaningful insights from multiple data sources, and progressing the evolution of analytics (i.e. descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive).
- Experience translating complex data into practical, consumable, and understandable formats for both targeted and broad consumption.
- You would have led a team of Analysts and handle complex reporting and analytics projects to provide end-to-end solutions.
- Demonstrated/proven leadership and influencing skill
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability and you are confident and self-motivated with a low ego
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and a team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Strategic, Design thinking, and presentation skills
- Proven/demonstrated thought-leader skills, a strong customer focus, and the ability and desire to be a champion of Doma’s culture and values.
- A pleasant and approachable personality and an ever-lasting smile with a dash of humor :)
Good For You to Have (Additional/Optional):
- A master’s degree in Business, Data Science, Information Systems Technology.
- Experience handling Analytics Team within HR Team and analyzing HR Data.
- Experience in Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, or Insurance industries, as well as high-pace, hyper-growth companies is desirable.
- Intermediate level working knowledge of PowerBI and Looker.
- Experience working within Workday – Reporting and Analytics module.
You Will Definitely Possess These Technical Skills:
- Expert level working knowledge of all Microsoft office products.
- Proficiency with adobe products
- Project planning tools like Asana, awareness of overall functions of an LMS, ALS, HCM/Workday and other HR Systems.
- Building reports with PowerBI
Bird's Eye View of the Role:
You will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business. Just as Doma is leveraging data analytics and cutting-edge technology to transform the industry, the People Team wants its transformation of HR support, services, and decisioning to be driven by reliable Talent data analytics. You will partner with the business and all People Team functional leaders to identify key Talent data sources, establish key metrics with meaningful analysis intervals, distinguish important operational reporting from data analysis, and extract relevant insights and translate them into actionable solutions and/or recommendations that will enhance People Team programs/processes, the employee experience, and ultimately business results.
Your Performance Objectives:
- Design and create engaging data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs, dashboards) to reflect analysis outcomes and resulting recommendations in readily consumable formats for each applicable audience (i.e. executives, People team, business leaders, or frontline employees) leveraging both quantitative and qualitative approaches to generate meaningful insights and translate them into operational action recommendations.
- Lead the transition from current reporting structure to Workday – Reporting Module and manage Data in Workday.
- Perform regular data audits to maintain data accuracy and enhance the credibility of and trust in the recommendations and solutions offered by the People team by enabling data driven decisioning from reliable and relevant data sources.
- Identify a comprehensive set of key data and relevant metrics that span the entire employment lifecycle by partnering with all People team functional leaders.
- Create an integrated workforce planning process that optimizes resource allocation for business results, while also enabling budget and headcount plan/forecast insights to support strategic investments and/or trade-off decisions by partnering with the Finance team and Talent Acquisition leaders.
- Contribute to the People Team’s objective of creating exceptional employee experiences by collaboratively partnering with all functional areas of the People Team on all Talent data analysis and technical projects/initiatives.
- Consistently analyze organizational health metrics to identify immediate areas for focus, as well as emerging trends for early intervention (e.g., engagement scores and pulse survey results, turnover rates, unplanned absences, etc.).
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals:
- By the end of 30 days, you will be aware of overall functioning and structure of the team / processes and systems within the organization and started accomplishing task under the guidance of your team mentor / buddy
- By the end of 60 days, you will be able to work on projects independently and perform an initial diagnosis of all the processes currently implemented to identify areas of improvement (if any)
- By the end of 90 days, you will create and present a plan for next steps towards working on the area of improvement identified in current processes. Also be able to perform all your tasks independently and achieve performance objectives.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition)
- You will develop/grow your technical project management, data science, and information systems technology skills via hands-on experience analyzing data to deliver descriptive, predictive, and ultimately prescriptive insights that drive enhanced problem solving and decision making.
- The opportunity to be instrumental in the design and delivery of Talent insights that enable business success and contribute to Doma being a place where the best people in the industry come together to do the best work of their careers.
- Be a part of collaborative, diverse, respectful, all-inclusive, and fantastic team
- Opportunities to strengthen collaborative relationships between the People Team and its many stakeholders and partners including line leadership and management, other support functions, our Professional Employer Organization (PEO) partner, and all frontline staff.
- Relevant training opportunities to keep abreast of external trends in Talent Analytics in order to create and then maintain a talent advantage for Doma.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.