Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We're growing our product team
The team is primarily based in San Francisco, CA. However, we will consider any candidate in the United States, and due to Covid-19, it will be remote until further notice.
We seek an Associate of Strategic Initiatives to collaboratively develop robust strategies for the Technology department to achieve States Title’s mission. This position is in the Technology department which encompasses engineering, product, design, data science and IT groups within the organization, and reports to the VP, Strategy.
- Lead the development of key strategic initiatives, including development of product partnerships.
- Participate as a stakeholder for the Technology department on strategic opportunities including M&A and partnerships.
- Collaborate with team members to scope and implement special projects and strategic initiatives that support Doma's long-term strategic vision and short-term objectives. Independently execute, manage, and lead projects and initiatives.
- Conduct reviews of product trends, and best practices with the industry on a variety of issues to develop program recommendations and/or benchmarks.
- Evaluate a variety of programs across the Technology department. Lead efforts to obtain stakeholder perspectives, gather data, problem-solve, and draft recommendations.
- Develop strong working relationships and communications channels with both new and established stakeholders to further Doma's strategic initiatives.
- Excellent strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Experience with forecasting, trend analysis, and predictive modeling using available data sets.
- Prior experience developing strategic plans and managing complex, broad organizational initiatives.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving, able to work up and down hierarchies, from junior to senior contributors.
- Ability to prepare executive-level written and oral presentations.
Ideally, you are:
- Happiest when collaborating with many other players and stakeholders, while still able to work autonomously
- A supreme problem solver
- Incredibly organized
- Excited about the intellectual challenges as we all work together to create the future of real estate
- Operating at a high level of emotional intelligence
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and jumping in where needed
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note - This job is fully remote if based in the US