Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the role
- Directly own relationship of client relationship in partnership with operations and customer success teams.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact for client and internal operations, helping to troubleshoot issues, offer insights, and share client feedback.
- Participate in regular client onboarding and ongoing business reviews.
- Strive for excellent, error-free service for our clients.
- Be an advocate for the client and associate experience by actively working files and monitoring overall production.
- Develop partnership with customer success to drive innovative solutions that drives growth.
What will you be doing?
- Own the end-to-end experience of assigned client(s). Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills with both internal and external.
- Develop regular written client updates summarizing accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and recommendations based on analysis and observations.
- Collaborate closely with the Athena Operations team to hone processes and develop a consistent, world-class experience for the client.
- Deliver excellent, error-free service to the customer. Strive for client growth and profitability.
- Search constantly for strategic and operational improvements to your client's performance and drive these improvements through to solution.
- Foster a team experience that manifests the Doma cultural values:
- Have fun! Create encouraging team incentives and promote team cohesion and trust
- Forge excellent relationships with fellow Operations
- Account Managers, Customer Success team, and Sales peers
What skills and experience do you need?
- Proven mastery of title, curative, closing, and post-closing requirements, including state-specific nuances. Proficiency in ResWare a plus!
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic and rapidly changing needs. Proven track record of driving results through collaboration
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as both a team player and l
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Highly proficient computer skills and open to learning new software/ programs o
- Bonus: Possession of individual title and/or escrow licenses
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.