Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The HRIS Analyst will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business. The successful candidate must possess in-depth knowledge about HR-related software, specifically Workday, and databases, be detail-oriented and be comfortable working in a fast-paced growth focused environment with aggressive deadlines.
- As the system expert, consult with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems
- Help develop training materials for end users
- Support various events, such as benefits enrollment, performance, compensation and merit
- Partner with internal and external partners to build workflows and process improvements that result in more reliable, effective people data
- Act as the escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users
- Train and mentor other members of the team
- Proactively partners with the IT team to support Workday configuration, upgrades and business initiatives
- Consults to determine user needs, reporting requirements, and areas where procedures need streamlining in a high-growth environment
- Oversees upgrades for Workday and use thorough testing practices to ensure that upgrades run seamlessly
- Design, configure, test and deploy Workday for functional changes
- Deep knowledge of Workday reporting capabilities and data structure,
- Engage with the Workday community to understand system capabilities and recommend solutions to address business needs
- Assist in the daily operation of the HRIS team by responding to phone calls, e-mails and providing information and assistance to our Internal customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Five years within or fully supporting HR
- Minimum four years of Workday experience
- Highly motivated with a proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated analytical skill set with extensive experience using MS Excel functions (i.e. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work on tactical details and ensure their accurate execution
- Deadline-oriented, high energy, self-motivated, inquisitive, great follow-up and reporting skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and issues simultaneously
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear yet concise manner
- Proficient with EIBs (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrations
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Strong process design and optimization skills
- Experience working with IT and technical experts on system integrations
- Experience translating complex information/processes into practical, consumable, and understandable communication formats for both targeted and broad consumption
- Skills in cross-functional stakeholder management and effective communication across all levels of an organization
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems
- Proactive - enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Welcoming of feedback that facilitates improvement
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done
- Ability to handle confidential information
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field
- Workday HCM certification required
- Certified in multiple Workday modules (e.g. benefits, Payroll, Advanced Comp, etc.) preferred
- Scrum certification preferred
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.