Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We are looking for an experienced Applications Trainer to assist (with limited supervision) in evaluating the training needs of the division with respect to SoftPro, the escrow application in use, as well as other applications used in day to day business.
- Train end users on procedures, software applications and systems via phone, telepresence and email correspondence
- Prepare training materials, content and deliver training to users at regular intervals
- Prepare and publish the training schedule in advance
- Schedule and coordinate project work with company and department management, including but not limited to: SoftPro escrow system, title system, accounting practices/projects and marketing and sales-oriented projects
- Procure the necessary resources, seek budget approval and/or purchase authorization for any costs involved with projects
- Document project work and industry knowledge in appropriate documentation systems
- Maintain an updated skill set keeping up with the latest training techniques, time management and project management techniques
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience with SoftPro (title and escrow software)
- Two years of hands on experience with Windows desktop operating systems, related coursework at a collegiate level or applicable industry certification
- Two years of experience installing various PC software applications including Microsoft Office suites.
- Five years’ experience with national escrow and title functions in the title industry
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to create training materials, including Job Aids and Quick Guides for distribution and training
- Experience training and guiding end users in a production system
- Experience coordinating travel and expenditures
- Ability to plan and adhere to a schedule
- Relevant support experience, such as call queues and ticketing systems highly preferred
- Excellent customer/client service skills
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.