What will you be doing?
- WordPress development and maintenance.
- Developing responsive landing pages.
- Experience working with ACF to build custom modules and settings in WordPress.
- Directing or performing website updates.
- Website testing on multiple devices, operating systems and browsers.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web / WordPress development practices.
- Practical understanding of current website accessibility standards.
- Identifying problems uncovered by stakeholder feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Writing code that meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Determining stakeholder needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Develop responsive HTML marketing emails that are properly tested on multiple email clients.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years web development experience in a corporate marketing organization
- Bachelor's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Practical understanding of web accessibility.
- Proficient in using version control systems (preferably Git).
- Practical understanding of database / MySQL.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- HTML email development experience a plus.
- Experience working with Marketo or other marketing automation tools a big plus
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas, processes and able to clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Dedicated team player.
- Sense of humor (always a plus).
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion because we know it leads to more engaged employees, more effective teams and fosters greater innovation and creativity. Our journey has begun with:
- Monthly Cultural Conversations: Opportunities for employees to collectively increase their awareness and appreciation of different cultures and perspectives, fostering an inclusive workplace.
- Heritage Month Observances: Opportunities to understand, recognize and celebrate the distinctions and richness of different cultural identities, their contributions, stories and histories.
- Employee Spotlights:Opportunities for our teammates to share insight into how their culture and heritage have shaped their perspective and life experiences.