About the role
Schedulers are an integral part of States Title’s industry-differentiating customer service. This individual will ensure we are delivering a high quality and timely product that is tailored to meet the needs of each customer. The Scheduling team is responsible for scheduling all signing appointments, collaborating directly with notaries, borrowers, and clients, and taking ownership of the most important piece of the closing process. The Scheduler will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future,’ processing instantly underwritten files and leveraging technology to streamline the title and escrow process. This role will collaborate with the Customer Success, Title, and Escrow functions to proactively meet customer needs and provide a delightful transaction experience. The Scheduler will be based in our state-of-the-art Operations Hub in Irvine, CA or can be remote.
What will you be doing?
- Scheduling signing appointments with notaries under instruction from the customer
- Monitor and track signing appointments through various software integrations
- Proactively contact borrowers to schedule or reschedule appointments
- Work both independently and with a team to hit target performance metrics
- Answer phone calls and emails regarding scheduling
- Ensure customers are receiving superior service
- Escalate urgent requests and issues
- Track errors and take ownership over their resolution
- Develop a deep understanding of customer preferences and expectations
- Collect and act on feedback from customers
- Advocate for customers throughout the business
- Propose opportunities to improve the customer experience and operational efficiency
- Identify and communicate patterns in behavior
- Provide transaction support to Title and Escrow
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1+ years direct escrow experience and/or prior experience in related roles, including customer service, title and curative work, mortgage processing, etc.
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication skills
- Comfort multi-tasking and navigating difficult interactions with professionalism
- Love of solving problems and advocating for customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics-driven work environment
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Proficient computer skills
- Bonus: ResWare experience
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.