Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Drive month end close activities including performing variance analyses, identifying potential errors, and distributing financial results packages.
- Maintain and enhance excel based models based on business needs.
- Perform a wide range of ad-hoc analyses of financial and operational data and present findings to business unit management.
- Develop complex financial models for what-if analyses, scenario planning, and loss modeling.
- Support the coordination of forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Manage large data sets from disparate sources for data mining, analysis, and research.
- Analyze external economic conditions and their impact on business operations. (e.g., inflation, interest rates, economic changes)
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of Finance experience, preferably in FP&A.
- Finance and Accounting – Experienced in finance, economic and accounting principles and practices, financial modeling, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. NETSUITE/SMARTVIEW prior experience is a plus.
- Complex Problem Solving – Adept at assessing complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Ability to distill disparate data and complex financial concepts into meaningful insights which support business decision making.
- Confident and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills; high EQ
- High capacity for dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems
An undergraduate degree from a top tier university, with a focus in Finance or Economics
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.